Thursday, November 25, 2010

NO ONE, NOT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF...



It was dark when I arrived. He said, "Glad you could come. I mean, glad you came. Coming will come later-- pun intended. Ha, ha." Sick. I laughed politely. He said, "Right in here, Beth."


It was a suite with an office area, small medical facility, maybe for minor surgery, and a small patients' room, well-furnished, presumably for emergencies or all-night vigils.


As soon as I was in the room, he started kissing me and rubbing me. I felt myself responding, cheeks burning, cunt throbbing, breathless. You know, dearest. He rubbed his hands all over me through my clothes-- more insistent, more aggressive than before. I became even more excited. I could feel the lump of his erection against my stomach. He stopped kissing me to ask. "Did you try out the vibrator?"




I said I had.


"How did you like it?"


"A lot," I admitted.


"I could show you a few extra things you could do with it."


"I didn't bring it."


"I've got another one here," he opened a desk drawer. There were several there in their boxes. He pulled one out and unwrapped it. Apparently, the batteries were already in it. He brandished it, pretending it was attached to his groin. I visualized a bevy of housewives in a line outside his clinic, mouths watering, but I didn't care.


"What were you going to show me?" I asked.


"Lie down and I'll demonstrate."


I flopped down on the narrow bed. I was prepared, Darling. I was clean, my diaphragm in, no panties, and my mound freshly trimmed. It was almost like a medical procedure. He pushed my skirt up, parted my knees, felt for my wetness with his free hand. When he found me, he inserted the vibrator quickly and skillfully, turning it on low. It was cold, but I was immediately suffused with feeling. He said, "You can go around the labia, like this," making a circular motion, "you can emphasize the clitoris like this," tilting it sideways against my mound, "or press on that spot there under the pubic bone," doing what I do to myself with my middle finger pressing it way in and up. I was trying to pay attention but was spasming repeatedly instead, my eyes blinking, repressed moans.


"How is that?" he asked, leaving the thing in me.


"What I need now is a kiss," I giggled.


He leaned forward and kissed me. I pulled him down on top of me. "I want your cock inside me," I was urgent.


He opened his pants—- seemingly quick, skillful-- withdrew the vibrator and inserted himself. His penis was warm, but did not stimulate me like the vibrator. A few thrusts and he came. Nothing momentous, sort of anti-climactic. In a few moments he asked, "Wasn't that nice?"


I said it was. "Well," he smirked, "we doctors know where all the nerves are."


As we were rearranging ourselves, the phone rang. It was the hospital needing him. "Sorry," he said, "got to go. Damn, we didn't even have a chance to get naked!"


We gave each other a cousin's kiss and went out the door together.


You'd think that would be enough for me, but it wasn't. Or for him either, apparently. He called the next day, "I need to have more time with you. I want to gorge myself on you."


He went on in that vein. A doctors' convention was going on in Palm Springs that week-end. His wife couldn't go. Would I go? I don't know, I told him. He said he wanted me to go very much. I said I'd let him know. I should have just said no. Why didn't I just say no? Because I felt surges in my cunt, that's why. My head was full of dreams-- beautiful, sexy dreams. I wished you were here to go with instead of him. But you weren't and I was creaming my panties. You were 5,000 miles away and IT was right there between my legs. When I told Norma that my mom was sick in Fresno and needed me (lies, lies and more lies!), she offered to take the kids for a "couple of days." I called Jason and accepted his invitation. He offered to drive me but I turned him down, worried about appearances, and my independence when I got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment