Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE DAY OF OUR DEPARTURE ARRIVES AND WE ALL BOARDED THE PLANE.



Gary is sitting by the window. Lisa's in the middle, and I'm on the aisle. I've got long legs and enjoy the option of resting one of my feet out in the aisle to stretch my leg. Lisa and I have been avoiding eye contact because we know we'll either smile uncontrollably or bust up laughing. We're only going to be there for 4 days, but any day in Hawaii is a great day. The client is a huge fashion tycoon in Japan. We'll spend 3 days going over workflow, color and team building. Should be nice, given that it's still cold at home.


Gary has been on another whirlwind business trip recently, so he's catching up on some Zs. Lisa and I are sharing an MP3 player (headphone splitter). We grabbed some blankets and pillows of our own and are pretending to rest. In reality, we can't keep our hands off each other. The chardonnay tastes wonderful. We hold hands under our blankets. The rest of the plane is watching a movie.


Suddenly, I let go of her hand and move it to her groin. My hand rests on her khaki shorts. I rub the inside of her thigh, letting my pinky caress her pussy lips as I continue to move slowly. I don't want to arouse any suspicion, so my movements are slow and calculated. She reaches over and unbuttons her shorts. I help her unzip them and immediately slide my warm fingers under her panties, finding her wet lips more than receptive to my touch. She leans her seat back as far as it will go (3 inches - whohoo!). After coating my fingers with her juice, I slowly tease her clit. Encircling it, she closes her eyes and moves one hand to her breast. She's pretending to fold her arms underneath them, so it doesn't look suspicious. With my free hand, I unzip my own shorts and release my growing cock from its confines. I work her pearl for quite sometime, looking over every once in a while to see her face and checking the other passengers to see if they're looking. She's doing a pretty good job of keeping a poker face. I'm proud and decide to reward her by curling my fingers up in to her drenched pussy. I can imagine what my hand looks like, lunging up into her stretched lips. They part with a combination of easy and resistance, both welcoming and squeezing my fingers as they move in and out. Her seat shudders slightly as she flexes her legs against the floor and the seat in front of her. Yes, that was a well contained orgasm on a plane next to her boss and coworker. Very nice. I pull my hand back, like a thief cautiously leaving the scene of a crime. I find my own throbbing cock and spread her fluid on my tip which flexes from the stimulation. Some of that juice on my balls would be nice. There. That's better.


When she's recovered, her own thief penetrates the border of my estate. She grabs my cock fully and begins stroking it, working my skin up and down my bone. Now it's my turn to ease the seat back. Alternating from tight tug to gentle caressing, she works me until I drip. She taps my headphones, "Excuse me. I need to use the lady's room." I get up and say I might as well use it while I'm up. We go to the back of the plane, look around to see if anyone's watching, and try to keep straight faces. The coast is clear, so we pile into a vacant...um...well...it's called a restroom, but it's more like a linen closet. Man, it's cramped in here. There's barely enough room for one, much less two. That doesn't stop us from tearing our clothes off. We're all over each other. Facing me, she puts her foot up on the sink. My hard cock slides easily into her pussy. She stares into my eyes with a look somewhere between lust and incomprehension. My cock is sliding in and out, instantly coated with her wetness. She braces herself on the surrounding walls. My hands are on her ass, pulling her into me again and again. Our lips touch, then our tongues. It's so cramped in here. After several minutes, she pulls me out and sits. Both of her hands go to my cock. One strokes my shaft and the other tickles my balls. She circles my tip with her tongue. She sucks my head once and then goes back to circling. Two sucks this time. Circling again. Three sucks. Circling with a look up into my eyes. I'm in heaven. I put my foot up on the wall. She runs the water, gets some soap on one hand and works two fingers into my ass. Four sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment