Thursday, December 23, 2010

I SLIPPED MY HANDS INSIDE HER...



"Relax," I said. "You almost broke my fingers with your butt muscles."


"Serves you right," she said. "You know I am very sensitive there. I am not comfortable being touched there and I automatically tighten up when you try to put your fingers in there."


That was true. Kathy liked me to squeeze and massage her ass but anytime I had ever tried to slip a finger up between her cheeks she would tighten up so I went back to massaging her ass. Kathy began to respond to the attention I was giving to her bottom by pushing her hips forward pressing herself hard against me. With that encouragement I began to reach under the front of her dress and move my hand up between her legs and toward her pussy but Kathy stopped me.


"Wait, I want to show you what you are doing to me," she said.


Standing in front of me Kathy unzipped her dress and let it slide off her shoulders. As the dress slid down her body it revealed the sexy black bra and panty set and the black thigh high stockings I helped Kathy pick out at Victoria's Secret. Kathy let the dress drop to the floor and then she asked me to get on my knees. I looked at her standing there in her sexy underwear and her high heels. I don't think I had ever seen her looking any hotter than she did at that moment. I got down on my knees as she had instructed and Kathy moved closer to me so that her panties were almost pressed against my face.


"I want to show you just how horny I am right now, she said.


Kathy pulled the crotch of her panties aside.


"I want you to put your tongue in my cunt and see how hot and juicy it is right now."


I had never heard her say 'cunt' before, and the way she said it almost made me cum in my pants. I managed to control myself and do as she asked. Kathy was right. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been during foreplay. I was about to push my tongue in deeper and savor her juices when she pushed my head away.


"That's enough for now," she said. "I just wanted to give you an idea of how horny you have made me."


Kathy asked me to get up and then she helped me get undressed. She had me lie down on the bed and she climbed on after me. Kathy took my swollen cock into her mouth and just about swallowed the whole thing. Kathy is good at oral sex but she usually doesn't initiate it. I usually have to direct her toward my cock then she'll do it but not all of the time.


Kathy's hot talk and aggressive behavior was more than I could handle. She had me so excited even before she started sucking my cock that it was impossible for me to hold off for very long. I was amazed that I was able to last five minutes before I began to climax. Kathy doesn't usually let me cum in her mouth and when she does she spits it out immediately afterward but this time was different. This time she swallowed my whole load.


When she had me completely drained Kathy let my cock slip from her mouth then she kissed me. This was the first time I had ever actually tasted semen and while I didn't care for the idea the taste didn't bother me all that much so I passionately returned Kathy's kiss.


"Do you want to eat my juicy cunt now?" She asked. "You like it when I say cunt don't you. I'll bet that when you suck my cunt your cock will get hard again then you can fuck me and shoot your hot cream inside my cunt. You would like that wouldn't you?"


"Oh yeah," was all I could manage to say.


I couldn't believe the way she was talking to me but she was right, I did like it. Kathy lay down with her head on her pillow and I crawled between her legs and began kissing the soft exposed skin above the top of her stockings. I kissed my way up to the exact center between her legs and gave her pussy a little kiss before moving up and burying my nose in her soft dark brown pubic hair.


I loved Kathy's bush and she knew that I did so she only trimmed it enough so that it didn't stick out the sides of bikini panties. Kathy always washed her pubic hair with shampoo and rinsed it with a conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment