Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE WARMTH AND SOFTNESS, I KNEW...



I was about to come when Thelma asked me to pull back and shoot my cum on her breasts. That's exactly what I did. I came shooting cum on both of them. She smile at me and said, "Go ahead, Danny, rub the creme all over them."


I reached down and rubbed my cum all over both of her tits. God, it seemed so awesome. I rolled off of her and she turned on her side as I cuddled my naked body up next to her, my cock against her ass. As we went to sleep I knew I would wake up in the middle of the night and have my dick in her pussy. That's exactly what happened.


I woke up the next morning and she was still sleeping. I slipped on my underwear and pajama bottoms and went into the kitchen to make coffee. I couldn't help but think of Thelma. In only a few days because of her my whole life has changed for the better. I did have to ask myself if I truly loved her or did I want her because it had been so long since I had been with a woman? Did I love her for all the things she did for me and my family? Of course the answer was yes to everything. No other person had done so much for me. That meant she loved me, but what about me loving her?


I wanted to be with her, do things with her. I wanted to do things for her. I wanted her to be a big part of my life. I wanted to go back in the room and make love to her again. When I put all these ‘I wants' together, they spelled out ‘I Love Her' and need her.


My decision was made. I didn't care if it had only been a couple of days. I spent fifteen fucking years alone and I didn't want to be alone anymore. I walked back in the bedroom, removed my clothing and was going to make love to her again. She told me she loved being woke up that way with gentle touches and kisses and the light rubbing massage of her body.


I had to laugh after she told me that and then said, "Danny, let me go pee before we make love again. If you don't, my bladder isn't going to make it."


You would have thought that killed the mood, but it didn't. When she came back in the room she climbed above my member and lowered herself down once again. She smiled at me and said, "No charlie horses, please." She smiled and the ride began.


When we got up, the coffee was already made so we sat down and talked a few minutes.


She glanced over at the couch and said, "Looks like we did a number on my couch. Don't forget your promise to clean it before the kids come over and see it."


I walked over to her cupboard looking for a brush and cleaning solution. Then I went and did my job cleaning the couch, all the while with Thelma laughing at me.


We had to take showers again from all the sex. We worked up a sweat every time. After taking a shower I went into my clothes bag and put on my blue Hawaiian shirt and a pair of my bell bottom jeans. I couldn't believe they still fit. Must have something to do with the prison food. As Thelma came out of the showers I walked up to her and squeezed her to my chest while she was naked.


She said, "Danny, not again for a little while. I want to get something done today." She kissed me and went into the bedroom to get dressed.


She was about to put on a bra when she looked at me and I guess I looked like a sad puppy because she smiled, put down her bra and slipped on a shirt. Of course I smiled back.


We heard a knock at the door. Thelma looked out her bedroom window and I heard her say, "Oh, no, it's Brad."


Of course I asked who Brad was and she said a guy she dated on and off. I asked her if she wanted to see him and she told me not any more. She had a man in her life now and he was all she could handle. I told her I would take care of it.


"Danny, he's about three inches taller than you and about forty pounds heavier. Please be careful." I told her I had prison on my side. People are afraid of people who have been in prison and also anyone who has killed someone.


I opened the door and this Brad character asked me who I was and where Thelma was. I told him I was about to ask him the same question.


"My name is Brad. I'm a very good friend of Thelma's. Who are you?"


"I'm Dan, Thelma's fiancé.

No comments:

Post a Comment